JetBlue Credit Card facilitates its willing customers with an online application portal so as to ease the enroll process for a new credit card. The credit card is serviced by the Barclaycard for the JetBlue Airlines. Using the credit card for purchasing JetBlue flight tickets you can earn TrueBlue points and avail exclusive discounts offers.
Benefits of the JetBlue Credit Card
- 3% Balance Transfer Fee
- Easily redeemable TrueBlue points which can be shared among your family and friends
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- You can earn 30,000 bonus points on making purchases worth ,000 in the first 3 months of activating the card.
- Get 10% of your points back on your next redemption
Using the online application portal of the JetBlue Credit Card is easy, just follow the steps mentioned below and have a great time enjoy the enhanced credit services. We have also mentioned guidelines through which you can check your application status and cancel a credit card.
For issuing the JetBlue Credit Card from the bank a customer needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- He/she must be a resident of the United States with a valid US Social Security number.
- Last but not the least the applicant should have a clear credit record.
How to apply for JetBlue Credit Card
Step 1: To enroll, visit the JetBlue Credit Card homepage (myjetbluemastercard.com) and press the ‘Apply’ option located below the credit card or at the top right of the screen.
Step 2: On the next screen you will find an application form where you have to enter your personal and financial information.
- First/ Middle/ Last name of the applicant
- Permanent Address and years of stay at the address
- City and State
- Zip Code
- Total Annual Income
- Card Delivery type
Step 3: Now, scroll below and fill your contact and security information in the respective spaces.
- Primary and Work Phone Numbers
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mother’s Maiden Number
Step 4: After you have provided all the above details give the Truebalance Number and then read the terms and conditions of the card. Once you are comfortable with all the terms press ‘Apply’ at the end of the application form to finish the procedure.
Check Application Status
To check application status, contact the JetBlue Credit Card customer service at the number provided below.
Cancel Credit Card
If the user wants to cancel the credit card for any reason, he has to call the Customer service of JetBlue Credit Card and request them to cancel his card by providing all the asked information.
- Call- 1-801-449-2525
- Contact Link