Along with a login facility, ABNB Bank offers a secure online application web form for all their willing customers to apply for a new credit card without any complications. The ABNB Visa Platinum Credit Card is offered by the ABNB Federal Credit Union and Visa. ABNB Visa Platinum Credit Card offers rates as low as 7.99% and has no annual or balance transfer fees annually. It also has a fixed rate.
Benefits of the Card:
- ABNB Visa Platinum card have competitive rates
- ABNB Visa Platinum card does not have any annual fees
- No transaction fees
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees
- Cardholders can now purchase power online and in stores all over the world
- ABNB bank provides an easy and secure online credit card account management
- Cardholders can earn valuable rewards via the uChoose Rewards program
- ABNB Visa cards offer Visa Checkout and Verified by Visa for added security
- ABNB MasterCard offers MasterCard Secure Code for shopping protection
In order to get their application for a new credit card approved, users should be eligible for it. The customers will need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a valid street Address located in the United States of America and a valid Social Security number. They should also be a member of the South Hampton Roads community.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for ABNB Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card, the users will have to go to this page[abnbfcu.org] and click on ‘Apply for ABNB Visa Platinum Credit Card Now!‘.
Step 2- The users will be guided to the next page where they’ve to click on ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 3- The users will be taken to the next page where they’ve to provide the necessary information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Check the “Is Member” Box
- Member Number
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at (757) 523-5300 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at (757) 523-5300 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: (757) 523-5300
- Contact Link