Bealls Outlet Credit Card provides an easy to signup online enroll portal for its customers to apply for a new credit card. The Bealls Outlet Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and the rewards program is provided by Beall’s Outlet. You can use it to acquire various rewards while shopping.
Benefits of the Card:
- Users will receive a Reward Coupon for every 200 points they earn.
- Users will get 15% off their entire purchase on Monday for those 50 and over or on Friday for those 49 and under
- No Annual Fee.
- Easy On-Line Bill Payment.
- The users will be rewarded 2 Points for every Dollar they spend at the Bealls Outlet but on eligible purchases only; Excludes gift cards and sales tax.
- Standard variable purchase APR of 25.24% are based on Prime Rate. Minimum Interest charge is .00 per credit plan
To apply for Bealls Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users will also need a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. So, if you are wishing to apply for the credit card follow the steps mentioned below and have a great day ahead. We have also provided guidelines to check application status, cancel the credit card and application for the card. To check application status,the user will require their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their personal information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-800-820-8792
- Customer Care Address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
- Contact Link